Frequently Asked Questions
1.What is Alcyone Records?
Alcyone Records provides professional music services to independent artists who’d like to make a difference.
2. What music services do you offer?
- We offer management services to help you build your music career fast.
- We provide professional promotional services that cover all of your publicity needs.
- In addition, we are working with booking agents worldwide to find you the best slots for live events and festivals.
3. Why is Alcyone Records the best choice for me?
Because you receive all the advantages a record label has to offer including publicity, status, support, and the know-how from a highly oriented team of music specialists who are working with you individually and giving you the attention you deserve as an artist. Plus, you can save your time for more productive things like creating new music.
4. Why should I trust you?
Because we have the knowledge and expertise to guide you through the world of music business. Because we are musicians ourselves, we understand exactly what your problems are, and we provide you with the best professional services the market has to offer. Your success is always our top priority.
5. How does this work?
Just send us your music at email@example.com
6. Can I release my single or EP with you?
Absolutely, you can work with us whether you have a single, an EP, or an album. There is no limit to how many songs you prefer to release. We’ve got you covered.
7. Do you offer booking or merchandising services?
Yes, we do provide both. Just ask us
8. Do you have any restrictions regarding music genres?
Yes, we work only with Rock and Metal music. If you are ready to Rock just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. I am under 18 years old, am I eligible to sign a record deal with you?
No, unfortunately you can’t sign a deal with us unless you are at least 18 years of age.
10. Where will my music be distributed?
Your music will be featured on all digital music platforms across the world, such as Spotify, iTunes, Amazon, Deezer, Google Play, and many more.
11. Can I sign another record deal when I am working with you?
Yes, you can.
12. I would like to release an album that contains a cover song. What should I do?
If you cover a song, remix a track, or your music contains a sample from another artist’s song, then you should obtain a license for it. Please inform us about it, and we will take care of it.